Thank you for making time to pray for the work of HIYFC.
Meanwhile... here are our current prayer points to help you give 5 minutes of prayer towards the work of HIYFC each day.
- Give thanks for Linda's commitment and development of the work of HIYFC as our Project Development Worker and for God's strength in her life. Continue to pray for health and strength for her.
- Praise God for progress in Inverness High School. Give thanks for connections. Pray for blessing on the school, particularly during a time of refurbishment.
- Pray for for the link that we have established with the CYC (former YMCA) in Bank Street, Inverness. For the After School Club that takes place on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon. That young people who attend would be encouraged and supported. For more adult volunteers who are willing to give a little time to support these young people.
- Pray for our preparations as we look forward to the YFC Touring Teams The Sense and Stance coming to serve in 4 of our local schools (a full week in each!) for a fortnight in November 2017 and then another fortnight in February 2018!
- Pray for continued development of work on the Black Isle - that God would guide future plans there.
- Pray for developing opportunities in the Nairn area in the coming months as Nairn Academy recieves the Touring Teams in February.
Inverness High School Remote Prayer Hub
As you will be aware, our Project Development Worker Linda works some of her hours in Inverness High School doing 1-2-1 work with pupils. We have decided that it would be beneficial to set up a 'Remote Prayer Hub', so that we can have a group of commited supporters praying for the pupils and staff of Inverness High School, and also the work that Linda does there.
This involves receiving a text message on Monday mornings around 8:15am which will let you know specific prayer points for the school.
Would you be interested in getting involved in the minstry of HIYFC? You don’t need to have any experience in working directly with young people, just a big heart, loving concern for the lost and a desire to reach young people.
Fundraising and Financial Giving
As a charity a large proportion of our income currently comes from various Trusts and Funders as well as local Churches and generous people financially supporting us, which we are EXTREMELY grateful for! If you would like to financially give we would love to have that conversation with you. Whether it's £5, £10, £20 or £50 a month, every £1 helps go to running the work.
Maybe you could help us with fundraising? Maybe you would just like more information?
Yes, I would love to support your work financially - Please download a form.